Re: Dak Accident takes a horrible turn

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 21:35:08 EDT

<< Also, she had time to brace for the impact b/c she even said she saw
 me coming in her rear view mirror. I cant believe this is happening to me.
 Its not like these people need the money or anything..she drives a 98
 Expedition and him a 99 Z-71 Pickup. Any advice?

When a body is braced, its stiffer, and more prone to injury. Thats why a
lot of drunks walk away from accidents. They dont realize its happening till
after it happened. Nice expensive trucks they have. Wonder how they got the
money for those?? Other insurance claims??

Brad