Re: Changing the Tranny Fluid SUCKS!

From: GrnDak4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 13 1999 - 21:44:27 EDT

Tom,
Did you do any of that wacky band adjustment that you were thinking of doing
that is stated in the Hayne's maunals??? Just curious becuase I am thinking
of doing the tranny fluid change soon and I am sure the bands on my tranny
have never been adjusted; I have had the tranny fluid/filter changed 2 times
before, but at an oil/lube shop. I want to do it myself this next time to
swap in some Amsoil synthetic ATF and put in a B&M tranny pan drain plug kit.
Just curious, but how much did the tranny filter and the pan gasket cost you?
THANKS!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6; 103,400 miles