Dak vs Ford giant POS

From: charger69rt@excite.com
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 01:03:29 EDT

>Well folks, my Dak days may be up. That Expedition that I hit filed an
>insurance claim today, claiming personal injury to the driver and to the
>passenger(a baby)
>Is it possible to get whiplash(the only conceivable injury I could
imagine
>from this) in a tank(Expedition) @ 10 mph? If they had injuries, shouldnt
>have? Also, she had time to brace for the impact b/c she even said she
saw
>me coming in her rear view mirror. I cant believe this is happening to
me.
>Its not like these people need the money or anything..she drives a 98
>Expedition and him a 99 Z-71 Pickup. Any advice?
>
>Blake
>'93 LE Silver/White
>4x2 Auto
>5.2L 318cu V-8

HI LIST

Can you say legalized insurance fraud????

My daughter with her 83 Celica rear-ended a
Pontiac grand am. Her bumper was below the poncho's and caused a lot of
sheet metal damage on her car but only broke the fiberglass valance on the
pontiac.

Minor fenderbender........they want $80,000 for all the medical "pain and
suffering. loss of active spouse", on top of the $2500 they got for the
broken valance panel. Pure BS.

All lawyers should be hunted down and given their due.

Any lawyers on the list.......please publish your name and address to the
list.Maybe someone will have a Viet-nam-feeding frenzy fastback, and want to
look you up.......

Jules.....you got a surplus A6 or something squirreled away for special
events?????

Gosh I love our "legal" system, wish we had a justice system.

And in case anyone's keeping track......I have a son that wrecks and blows
up my Dak while my daughter specializes in the support vehicles......

Somebody on the list once asked how a former dragster driver could be scared
driving (riding) with their teenagers.......I wish you kids......You WILL
LEARN

roblip