Re: DML Digest V4 #567

From: Aaron (acolona@i-55.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 01:07:13 EDT

I recently joined a new Internet service called AllAdvantage.com. You should
definitely consider becoming a member.
AllAdvantage.com is the Internet company that pays its members while they
surf the Web ($.50 an hour). It's free to join and it takes about a minute
(no survey to fill out).

Just go to http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=axl623

Members are paid for their own Web browsing and for referrals. Please tell
as many of your friends about this program as possible. Be sure to enter my
ID# (axl623) when you join if it's not allready entered, so i can get my
credit for a refferall just like you will.. Remember, it's easy to sign up
and it will never cost us a dime!
Let me know how you like it. if you want more info, email me at
acolona@i-55.com

Regards,
Aaron
Member ID# axl623