Stereo install kit

From: Parker, Jon (jparker@grci.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 09:38:12 EDT

I'm preparing to install an Eclipse AM/FM/CD head unit in my DAK. This is a
DIN size unit. I'm interested in finding the best looking install kit for
my dash. I want the installation to look professional. The install kit I
got from the retailer isn't so nice (a Metra). Any suggestions? What would
really be nice is a new instrument panel cover that has a DIN size opening
for the radio so I won't have the extra "space" above and below the radio,
but I doubt if anyone makes something like that.

Any information/hints would be greatly appreciated.

Jon P. - Annandale, VA

'99 Dak 4x4 CC 5.2L Auto Sport+