Re: Stereo install kit

From: Heather (hm15233@nyssa.swt.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 18:53:13 EDT

I used an install kit that you can buy from any stereo place that sells the
install kits. It looks really good in my truck and fits great and was very easy
to install.

If you really really want me to I can take a picture of it installed or if the
guys that were at the Bastrop meet ever looked at my CD player they can let you
know how nice it did look. It doesn't look fake, it looks like the truck came
that way.

If you want I can call the guy and ask him what the kit name was called and the
"part number"

Heather & Lonestar (aka Piranah)
98 Dak Sport Baby 5spd
Intensely Bluetiful