RE: The new guy.....

From: Meseika, Raymond V [AMSTA-AR-QAA] (meseika@pica.army.mil)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 10:05:22 EDT

Buy another Eagle Talon and soup that Bird UP! Just Kidding! Keep reading
these pages and you'll get some Ideas from the senior members.

Ray Daddy Long Legs
Soon to be proud Papa of a CC, 4X4, 5.2L, 5spd, SLt+ Loaded with HD plus
Luxury options 2-1/4 tons of
Detroit Machinery. Say where do they make these trucks, anyway?