Re: my site is up

From: David Gloff (dgloff@xnet.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 11:21:29 EDT

My truck is almost configured the same as yours, except it's a Blue Sport
+. Pretty much all the same equip except I got the power seat, and the
stock radio (stayed in for a whole 3 days). I think mine had either 7 or
13 miles when I picked her up. Wonderful, isn't it?

David Gloff
Computer Technician
Valcom Professional Computer Center; Kemper/Scudder/Zurich Funds
aolim: dgloff
Loaded Intense Blue '99 Dakota Sport CC 318 5-speed 3.92SG

"This is a litigation-free zone. Prosecutors will be Violated."