Re: Throttle Body Mods

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 11:30:51 EDT

Not "vanes", but ridges. DC calls this "progressive throttle bore" which is a way of supposedly giving you better gas milage. It really doesn't work because people who have ported TB's report better milage. Stick your finger down the bore with the blades open and feel the "ridge". Then go the http://home.att.net/~flyboy01 to see how to port one.

Mark