Foxwoods Gang

From: Walter_Felix (Walter_Felix@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 17:21:47 EDT

Folks,
    Sorry, I've been tied up with a project at work that took me out of the
area for several days. I have the website together and will be FTPing is up
to Geocities Server tonight. When it's ready, I'll let everyone know.

Bob, Do you want to e-mail me the meet report you typed up? I'll add it to
the page. I think I recall you said it was in Word. If it is, that will be
great, if not, can you convert it to a text file first. Thanks.

Walter Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4
WWW.GeoCities.Com/~Walter_Felix