Catalytic Converters Info

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 17:50:39 EDT

I was in a Cole muffler the other day getting a trailer hitch on the company
truck and seen a Notice there about Catalytic Converters on vehicles after
1995. It said they were guaranteed for (I Believe) 75,000 miles. It also
stated that after 1995 if you had to replace the Cat it had to be a OEM Only,
you could not legally install a aftermarket one ???? The also had a bunch of
other info but apparently there have been some changes in the law for 1995
and newer vehicles atleast in NY state.

Bill