Re: Sand (Tom)Rules!

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 19:53:31 EDT

fawcett@uism.bu.edu wrote:

> I couldn't take it anymore so I took the afternoon off, screamed down to the
> Cape (Cod, as in Mass), and picked up my over sand permit from the National
> Park Service... It's PISSAH!!!!! I cruised along the BEAUTIFUL coastline,
> checked out the lighthouse and on the way back I sat and watched a bunch of
> whales broaching the surface in the afternoon sun... It was awesome!
>
> This smells like a summer DML meet to me! If you like to fish, bring your surf
> casting gear, if you like to lounge in the sun and sip pina coladas, bring your
> suntan lotion; and I figure somebody's gotta' have a volleyball net! They
> offer weekly over sand permits and I figure there will be enough 4x4's to haul
> all the people, beer, grill and supplies. There are a bunch of motels, hotels,
> inns and the like but availability may be an issue. There are also a couple of
> campgrounds on the cape if we want to go that way as I figure one day ain't
> gonna' cut it.
>
> Anyway, it's just a thought and I'm gonna' take my thinking cap off now.
>
> Tom

Tom, As Greg would say; Cool Beans, I'm in! But.............you don't wana see me
fish, absolutely no fishing skills at all! Bob

Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters Burgandy
Tonnue, Home Grown K+N, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Infinity Kappa's, MTX
275x
Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995