Re[2]: Sand (Tom)Rules!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 21:01:49 EDT

<<Tom, As Greg would say; Cool Beans, I'm in! But.............you don't wana see
me fish, absolutely no fishing skills at all! Bob>>

Yeah, I hear ya'. The last time I fished I was young and thin! I figured
somebody that might be interested in going would be into it. As I remember, it
was a heck of a lot of fun! I'll cheer him or her on from my lounge chair while
I sip on a nice frosty brew... Damn, I'm thirsty now, gotta' go!
Tom