Re[2]: Sand Rules!

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 21:25:12 EDT

<<Very cool Tom! I wish I would do some dune running, but I only have the
Indiana Dunes by me, and they don't issue permits. I hear ya on having an
open bed, I took my soft tonneau cover off today and put back on my tie downs
in the stake pockets. Now I just need to replace my Contico tool box with a
new one, it's sagging in the middle from all the $HIT and recovery equipment
I carry in it; time for a metal one!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6>>

It's the first time I've ever taken a vehicle onto the beach *legally*. It's
amazing what there is to see when your not busy looking for a beach patrol! :-)
If somebody's got a spare glacier you can borrow, you could roll your own cape
cod ;-) I know that's a really stupid joke, but it's my way of saying how Cape
Cod was formed.
Tom