Re: catlytic converter off- no light

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 00:00:47 EDT

I have heard that the 360 computers will because the HD ram has dual cats
so it has pins for it without anything in them. Now, I assume that there
is no HD package for the 318 and no factory dual cats. If you hooked them
up in series, it would add and make it way to lean or rich (like twice as
much) and parallel would sort of average them out, because the voltages
would equal out due to current flowing between the o2 sensors. They would
be the same before that anyways, theroetically though and it might work.

Bill
'97 SS/T