RE: RE: MR2 Spankadoodle

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 06:36:41 EDT

It just depends on what ya like! If you are all about speed, then sure, go
for the prelude or some real soprtscar. But the real value of my truck was
apparent when it snowed and the wife's 99 Lexus (which could probably spank
the Dak) couldn't make it up our driveway ! LOL

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....