RE: MR2 Spankadoodle

From: dakota_5sp_v8 (Dakota_5sp_v8@zracer.com)
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 12:44:35 EDT

Who's your dady!, BAHAHAHAH

-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Yates [mailto:yatesrt@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 15, 1999 8:30 PM

I pulled up next to a 92 or 93 Toyota mr2 at a 4 way
stoplight, he had some sweet Boyd 17" wheels on there,
I yelled at him and asked if it was the turbo, he
nodded yes, and it was on. I had him by about 4
carlenghts at the next light about 3/8 mile then we
hit the next red. This run was even better, I had the
dude by like 6 carlenghts after about 1/8 mile (est)
the next light was about another 1/4 mile he stayed a
cpnstant distance behind, I hit about 90 and slowed
down for the next light. I kept goin straight, he made
a left right next to me, so I yelled at him out my
window "Who's Your Daddy", then he gestured to me that
I was #1. I took off laughin.

Anyone own or have driven one of these MR2's? Didnt
seem very impressive at all.

Anyhoo
Later
Jack Yates