Re: Ping ping ping

From: Michael Clark (magnumv8@wt.net)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 03:31:25 EDT

>Anyone have this happen before? It's pretty upsetting.
> Alan S.

Alan, I've had that happen before. It seems to be worse on these cool dry days,
I guess. I had that happen to me on the way to the Bastrop meet comming out
of a toll booth, I punched it and had a lot of pinging. It ran great after
that and hasn't done it since. I attribute it to a computer hicup or momentary
sensor glitch. If it continues doing this there could be some problem though...

---Mike, near Houston.--- http://www.mikesdakota.com
        '93 V8 4X2
Houston Area DML Meet Page
http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/downs/9221