Re: Z28 Confrontation

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 17:42:08 EDT

Well...I dunno...maybe I would've taken the bite...maybe not. But, if it
was the SLP Edition, sorry R/T owners...not a chance in hell. I've seen
what they can do (a buddy of mine purchased a '99 Camaro SS/SLP) and they
run faster than the new 'Vettes. They're rated from SLP at mid-13's in the
1/4...without any other mods except the SLP package.

But...at $40K...i'll stick to the trucks.