Re: Re: Z28 Confrontation

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Fri Apr 16 1999 - 20:39:52 EDT

Yeah, but can you imagine how that '69 RR would run with today's technology?
:^)

For the record, I had a '76 Charger SE (4000lb+ boat) with a 400-4V that got
24mpg at 55mph on the highway. I would imagine with a little modern
technology, that 3600lb. RR would get 20mpg w/o giving up anything in the
quarter.

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate