Re: Re: Z28 Confrontation

From: Mike Williams (williams@kode.net)
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 11:53:07 EDT

HrtbeatZ28@aol.com wrote:

> look forward to the next weekend when I make that decision of; which one do I
> drive today? Lately, the R/T wins most of the time.
>
> J.C.
> 93 Z28
> 99R/T CC Black
> GO FAST!

 Now the feeling, My nice weather cruiser is a 70 Challenger T/A, Black with
black stripes. 340 six-pack and a four speed, I love my R/T but I must say that
the T/A turns a lot more heads, but with no power steering and little else in the
way of creature comforts, I've been choosing the R/T on occations when in the
past I would have taken the T/A

--
Mike Williams -- VP Mid-Michigan Mopar Enthusiasts
Black T/A -- Register your T/A today via the web page below