Re: newest mod to the dak. A SMASHED rear bumper

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 15:34:33 EDT

Surely by now you have contacted your agent. Tell him/her about your neck
and go to a doctor. They like the PIP (Personal Injury Protection )
insurance and will take it readily. I used to mangae a very large medical
group of orthopods and know from experience that this insurance pays
quickly, no hassles.

You paid for the insurance, use it. Your insuror is going to recoup their
money from the company that insured the escort that hit you. This won't
have any impact on your insurance.

Richard in SA

On Fri, 16 Apr 1999 23:37:58 EDT Dester243@aol.com writes:
>This story sucks. I was cruising down the highway today (I-435
>eastbound in
>kansas) and there's this huge triangle intersection where traffic
>really
>clogs up. So. out in the far left lane. all the cars are at a stop.
>
>including me. I'm listening to my radio and all of a sudden. this
>red 99
>escort comes sliding down the highway. i could see it squeeling the
>tires
>for about 5 seconds. Me panicing. i let off the brakes and tried to
>
>accelerate to get outta the way, but traffic was bumper to bumper and
>
>couldn't go anywhere. so ERRRRRR.. BOOM!!!. there goes my bumper
>the bumper was smashed dead center and it pushed it all the way past
>the tail
>gate. I get out and let the biggest scream. (something to the extent
>"NO!!!!!") then i threw a fit like a baby. i swear. well.
>insurance info
>is traded and i have the biggest whiplash right now. i'm starting to
>feel
>the effects of it. ouch. i didn't feel a thing at the accident
>scene.
>should i go get examined? i swear, my who friggin neck hurts like
>crap.
>-Dester
>PS. anyone that's done a roll pan that has an extra chrome bumper for
>a 97
>dakota wanna sell it? i need one. this looks riduclous. or should i
>go for
>a roll pan? how much do they cost and how much for the one with the
>nifty
>light bar on it?

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]