Re: Spark Plugs and a tune up, new rear end.

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Sat Apr 17 1999 - 15:46:08 EDT

Erik

Good news on the plugs! I'm goin' for that next weekend; hope I get the
same results as you.

Let me know how it goes if you do the rear end change. I've been thinking
about that exact same change , too.

Richard in SA

On Sat, 17 Apr 1999 13:59:08 -0400 Erik Bush <fisher@freewwweb.com>
writes:
>hey guys,
>
>i got my truck tuned up today and had them put in Champion Truck
>plugs, and
>WOW, what a difference. It's running alot stronger thru all the gears,
>and
>i'm having to hold off on acceleration to keep from chirping the
>tires. too
>sweet. i've got a question about rear ends tho. mine right now is a
>3.2
>(according to the glove box) and i'm thinking about putting in a 3.90.
>the
>shop i go to will put the kit in for 100 bucks (i provide the parts).
>good
>idea? pros and cons? lemme know what you think!
>
>thanks,
>
>~erik
>
>-----
>Erik Bush
>fisher@freewwweb.com
>http://members.tripod.com/~fisher182

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]