Re: 4/6 drop install part 1

From: Bob Nichols (bnich@bellatlantic.net)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 07:47:15 EDT

Rick Holzapfel wrote:

> Everyone,
> got the front done today (coils,control arms, and everything
> else)...took 2 hours and 55 minutes from tire off to back
> on...everything fit very well..those damn ball joint rivets though! they
> took me about an hour to drill! I'll keep you updated on the rear
> tomorrow. damn...what a rake driving home!!! the back sitting 6.5 inches
> higher than the front. isn't that the bell tech stance? :)
> -Rick
> 98 RC Black

Hey Rick, Nice time getting the front done. Are you doing the c-notch in the
rear?
When you do the rear rivits, drill em up to about 3/8, about 1/4" deep then
wack em off with a chisel. An air chisel is a big help. Send pictures when
your done.
Good Luck, Bob

--
Lowered 1998 Metalic Red Extended Cab
Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Sport Masters