Tire Size

From: John Mitchell (jmitchell@spectrumtelecorp.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 11:08:42 EDT

OK, I know that you have all heard this question a thousand times before but
I need to ask it anyway.

What is the largest size tire that will fit on the stock 15x6 wheel. I have
a 1993 4x4 with the stock 235/75's but they look a bit lame, especially now
that I've adjusted the ride height to the correct dimension. (Picked up
about 2" of ride height in the front).
I'd really like to go with the 31x10.5 but not sure if it will fit. What
about ride, mpg, performance? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

PS: Any meets upcoming in the New England area?

Thanks
Mitch
93 CC 4x4 V6