Re: Mopar Spark Plug Wires

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 15:03:58 EDT

> Hey, GS,
> I appreciate the info. It's good to hear that they fit in the stock
> looms; would be a pain to change them out, too. Are the MP wires numbered
> for the cylinders like the stock ones? I always liked that feature. It's
> nice to not have to trace a wire when you are looking for a certain one.
>
> Richard in SA

Hi Richard, The Mopar wires are numbered at the distributor end
of the wire only. I agree the stock number setup was convienient
and easy to trace wires, that even helped in the changeover. The
spark plug ends do not have numbers :(. They will fit in the looms,
it takes more of an effort, but they pop right in. Did I say
it was "easy"....heh heh...my fingertips are sore. Well worth it
tho!

GS -