Mopar Spark Plug Wires

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 12:57:03 EDT

Well I decided to buy the Mopar Performance 7.5mm plug
wires instead of the MSD wires. The blue Mopar wires are
spiral core, much larger than stock and good quality. I
was impressed that they included 2 coil wires for coils
mounted in different locations. Another big reason and
the kicker was, thanks to the internet, you can get a
bargain on these wires. They list for $79, and you can
get 'em for $50 and some change. My local dealer said
no problem I'll compete and sold me the wires Local!!
They installed easy and I was able to use the stock
looms. I installed some Champion Truck plugs while I
was at it, and am very pleased with the result. The
engine does idle smoother and every wire fits perfectly.
Because the new wires have plastic thermal jackets, you
can install the old wire jackets over the bare areas for
even more protection. =)

GS -

98 5.2L 5spd