Info On V-6 and V-8 HEADERS

From: SmokinDakota (smokindakota@email.msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 15:06:04 EDT

The price all depends on how many people are interested. The list is up to
about 22 people. Also, I am organizing a group buy for the V-8's. I have had
one v8 person show interest, but need more. Please e-mail me with your name
and engine type and don't forget your e-mail address.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL Instant Message = SmknDakTrk