Humor and anger!!

From: Densteadt, James (james.densteadt@eds.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 16:19:42 EDT

Ok humor first. I call one of the mopar numbers...I accidentally dial
18003622569 instead of 3569...go ahead and try it......oops!!! Too funny!

Anyway, I finally get through to the techline, ask about the performance
computer and was told it was 4 months away. I ask politely what can be done
to push the process and testing and he won't say anything except for 4
months away....what an ass! I'm so sick of mopar. I'm starting to regret
my purchase. Is there not anything we can do? Bugging them is not enough,
we need to get to someone higher up...maybe a manager in performance
products or something.....any ideas???