TSB 03-02-99 Driveline vibration

From: Randy David (rdavid@vvm.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 20:55:12 EDT

Well my truck has a build date of 2/99, and it has the vibration at 80. It
went into the dealer today to fix the vibration, clunk in steering column,
trans dip stick, and a loud cab popping noise when turning right up an
incline. Well I gave the dealer the TSB for the vibration, he could find no
record of it. He said he is checking with the regional oofice to find more
info. They ordered an intermediate shaft for the steering clunk, new cab
bolts and bushings for the cab noise, and new dip stick. If anyone can shed
some light on the elusive TSB
02-03-99 I would be forever greatful...

Randy
Temple Tx