Re: Pulling in o/d

From: mrdancer (mrdancer@camalott.com)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 21:11:11 EDT

I think that as long as your tranny isn't 'hunting' or going in and out of
OD, you'll be OK. I don't really condone towing at high speeds, but your
engine will be making more power there & it will be easier on the tranny.
If you have an doubts, turn the OD off, it will only hurt your mileage &
maybe a little wear&tear on the engine from the higher rpms.

'92 Dak CC 2wd 318 3.55
'84 GoldWing Interstate