Re: Re: IAT sensor

From: William Blount Arthur (m990198@nadn.navy.mil)
Date: Mon Apr 19 1999 - 23:24:48 EDT

Russ,
What things have you done to your truck? I was wondering how much extra
flow you have to need more fuel with it. I am thinking about putting a
potintiometer in both connections, I could just add resistance to it and
make it seem colder. If I did that with a A/F ratio gauge, I think I
could dial it in after a few WOT bursts.

Bill
'97 SS/T