Re: How hard is it to replace the factory speakers?

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 16:23:52 EDT

What Head unit are you buying ? i have a couple of good deals if you are up
to waiting an extra week for a fairly good difference in price, e-mail me
personally and i'll see what i can do. You interested in a kenwood? i have
all the mounting and wiring set up complete. just snap it in and you're good
to go? it's the 8009 with the MASK face. it was last year's best receiver.
crutchfield sells it for about 500. i could probably cut you a deal. it's
been in my truck since christmas.
-Dester

In a message dated 4/21/99 1:58:56 PM Central Daylight Time,