RE: IAT potentiometer

From: Bridges, Bruce (bbridges@alarismed.com)
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 10:15:53 EDT

Bill,
In "stock" form (bolt ons dont necc. count) you should be AOK. Attempting
to double the output of the motor (or injectors) will certainly lead to a
problem with the stock injectors though...WOT is "rich" in stock trim
anyhow! (Our lean condition was caused by a faulty "new" O2 sensor...)
Give it a whirl! The worst you could do would be a check engine light...
BKB