Re: Warranty Work

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 01:14:25 EDT

In a message dated 4/30/99 11:00:20 PM Central Daylight Time,
dakota97@home.com writes:

<< I took my 97 Dakota in for a list things to have checked and repaired, >>

ALL i wanna emphasize is. KEEP ALL WARRANTY PAPERS. don't listen to em if
they tell you they're gonna send it to you. don't let them write anything
down "by hand" all goes in the computer. i took my truck in at 15, 20
somthing and 34 k miles to have my rear end differential, and everytime, they
never wrote it down on the computer..
-Dester
don't give in. be rude and act pissed. somehow it works