RE: New Land Cruiser spank!

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 08:24:15 EDT

My dear departed grandfather once said to me "If you can't laugh at
yourself, your missing some good jokes"... didn't have a clue what the hell
that meant but hey.. old folks are like that..... no blood, no foul eh? :-)
Besides... that really WAS funny... ! LOLOLOL

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....

On Friday, April 30, 1999 10:14 PM, Dester243@aol.com
[SMTP:Dester243@aol.com] wrote:
| In a message dated 4/30/99 6:06:08 AM Central Daylight Time,
| preacher@carolina.rr.com writes:
|
| << Hmmmm... Uncle's sister.... would'nt that be your Aunt? Or maybe your
Mom?
| Unless you are from Arkansas... then the possibilities are endless...
your
| uncle's sister could be your cousin, your sister, your promdate..... LOL
| (Couldn't resist.....)
| >>

| god damnit. it was late at night so ease off. i don't really know how
| fit her in my relatives. i know that she's related on my grandma's side,
but
| not too sure of where, so i guestimated and placed uncle's sister.
 sorry,