RE: RE: 97 Dak seats for sale ATTN: 2ME

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 08:30:11 EDT

Speaking of that sliding cupholder.... anyone out there know what a
replacement unit costs? I have been thinking about a mod and want one to
play with.... I want to remove the actual holder portion and make the unit
more of a drawer, install a high-security lock on it and use the drawer to
store a handgun. I took my unit out to check the dimensions and my full
size .45 would just fit... the Ultra-Compact would fit with a couple of
mags!

Preacher
99 5.2L CC 4x4 SLT+
http://www.bastaards.org
ICQ #35528458
My website is NOT under construction..... it's Evolving....