VR4 Spank

From: P. Phelps (pap20@juno.com)
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 15:30:14 EDT

>He launched, I floored it, we ended up dead even off the launch....when
the trusty old Dak >began to slide away, the little foreign sports car
helpless to my V8 power. He let off,
>realizing defeat was imminent.

Little? Those cars are pretty large and weigh almost two tons! MT has a
4.8 0-60 time and a 13.6 1/4 mi time for a VR-4. Either he wasn't really
trying (possible), or his girlfriend/wife was yelling at him to slow down
(most likely). Sounds like the stories I've been reading about R/T's
being able to hang with LS1 Camaros and Firebirds. Not a chance unless
the R/T has some nice mods and/or the F-body driver has a driving
problem. Besides, once the F-body driver hits 115, it's all over. ;)
The R/T is a fast truck (which is why mine's on order), but reality has
to set in sometime.

Paul

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]