launch techniques?

From: Dester243@aol.com
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 16:33:52 EDT

well peepz. i'm ready for the teen drag race thing tomorrow
my 97 CC v6 is gonna lose. but it's timed bracket classes. i might have a
chance against those ferd ranger i4s. hehe. but anywayz.
i decided that you guys are right,. i should leave my truck as is and goto
the track like it that way. and now the only thing i'm afraid of is
launch techniques. can anyone please advise me on the best way to "time" the
tree or how certain ways of acceleration works and what doesn't?
-Dester