Re: Open all over

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 14:38:24 EDT

K&N makes a air cleaner lid that will fit on standard 14" air cleaners. It is
made just like the filters they make. Basically, it doubles your surface area
and "redirects" airflow. It would probably do NOTHING for me since my air
cleaner(14X3) is already up against the hood. Would be awesome with a ram
air hood though.
Dr. Pat