computer reset?

From: Eric Rhyder (rhyder@email.com)
Date: Sat May 01 1999 - 19:41:41 EDT

I just got my Dak back from the dealer, and I have a question some of
you might be able to answer. they installed a new transmission into my
'99 Dak Sport 4x4. Now, I had assumed that when they did that, they
unplugged the battery to allow the computer to reset.

But today when I was driving, I noticed that both the trip meter on the
odometer, and the trip meter on the overhead "computer" console hadn't
reset to Zero. Is it possible that they didn't reset the computer, and
if they didn't, should I?

Eric