New 626 on NO2 spank!

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun May 02 1999 - 14:37:20 EDT

I was jsut driving along waiting to kick somones butt, when a 1996 Mazda 626
pulled up next to me and started revvign his engine, I pointed and laughed at
him, it weas on. He then pointed to a NOS sticker on his car, I again
laughed and pointed. Then the light turned green, We both spunour tires for
about 5 ft, then his Jap crap V6 on NO2, ate my V8, he had me for a second,
then I remeberd, and turned off my O/D, wooped his ars! What fun!