Re: Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4 SPANK.

From: ZXiMan@aol.com
Date: Sun May 02 1999 - 14:08:44 EDT

        I guess he didn't know that dumping the clutch at 6000 rpms could
propel him thru the intersection before your foot completely floored the gas
pedal. 0-60 for the 3000GT VR4 is around 4.7 seconds and quarter mile is
13.40's (on the 320hp version). A full second quicker than your Dakota. That
equates to about a 12-13 car length difference (or more depending on the
driver). This is not intended as a flame, but mid 14 second cars (and trucks)
cannot possibly compare to a mid 13 second car unless there was a serious
problem.... Nothing to really be proud of in my opinion.

James Crone
Performance Engineering
940-321-5865