Re: Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4 SPANK.

From: Robert Trottmann (rotrottmann@davidson.edu)
Date: Sun May 02 1999 - 15:08:52 EDT

I agree w/ what you said about performance numbers...I've always know that. But
I'm sure as hell proud that my ten-thousand dollar truck can hang w/ that thing,
and that I can out drive that guy. I know that on a drag strip w/ lights and a
1/4 mile to go, he'd whoop me, but he did say "nice truck" and he did try. Plus,
I still have a bigger......trunk.

--
95 318 2WD Sport
Davidson, NC