Oil and Fuel pressure questions... Swede? Anyone?

From: Dak99RT@aol.com
Date: Sun May 02 1999 - 18:23:49 EDT

I need to know puel presure ratings for the 97-99 318 Dakotas and the 360
Rams.
Can any body help? Swede? I have heard the 318 is around 47psi... can anyone
verifiy this? Also I need to know what oil pressure most people are haveing
at idle after a minute... mine is just under 40 on the factory gauge.
Thanks a ton,
Charles
99 Dak R/T
Ps. Has anyone decided to go with a higher viscosity oil for saftey reasons?
Eg. 10w 40 or 5w 50 What will this oil do other than putt a little drag on
the crank?