Re: Air cleaner from Turbocity(breather hose)

From: Dennis Crawley (dcrawley@elp.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 02 1999 - 23:02:17 EDT

I have a 1999 Flame red Dakota R/T special ordered in Feb and delievered
end of March. It has 1100 miles and got my gas milage to 14.4 from 11.0
the first tank.
There is a fitting on the air cleaner's (driver side of the engine).
I bought a length of new hose(12") and installed it
(Am keeping all stock parts together in box).
took it to out and ran it up to 100MPH this afternoon and was fine!