Re: Hey, James Crone

From: ZXiMan@aol.com
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 14:53:30 EDT

Chad,

        I'll be in Richmond, B.C. at a shop called "Minnam Racing". They've
installed nearly a dozen of these turbo kits and tuned them properly. I like
to do everything 1st class. I'll be in Richmond on May 17th leaving May 21st.
E-mail me your number and I'll give you a call...

Oh yeah, the only badges/stickers you will see on my Impreza are the real
thing (same as Japanese spec car). Hehehehe.

Ask around, I hate that rice boy shit more than anyone...lol

James Crone
Performance Engineering
940-321-5865