Compression

From: Brian (hitman@enteract.com)
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 21:23:47 EDT

I have a question for all. I rebuilding a 86, 318 and the last piece of
info i need is what is the highest compression pistons i can go and
still run it on pump gas. I want to put 10.25:1 if i can. another
question i have is does anyone know what size Custombustion chambers the
340's had the first generation not the ones w/ the 360 heads. And if you
think i would get any better performance if i put the heads on instead
of the original 318's. well thanks for the help all

~Brian
96' SLT v6