Re: Re: Wires/plugs

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 21:46:19 EDT

In a message dated 4/29/99 7:35:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
torch@triplet.net writes:

<< They do not interfere with radio reception or anything? Planning on TB,
 headers in the future. What kind of payment do you accept? >>

They completely supress both RFI (radio frequency) and EMI (electromagnetic)
... most high performance wires supress RFI, while I haven't found one that
supress' EMI. The only other wire I've seen that offers EMI supression would
be the OE wire.

I accept VISA/MC, plus the usual check or money order.

ttyl
Patrick
surf.to/rdperformance