Re: Unexpected Track Result

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 21:42:11 EDT

flyboy01@worldnet.att.net writes:

<< What cam did you use Bill? What are the specs, how did it work with the
 stock computer? I was planning to do the Mopar cam, but I dont think it will
 work with the stock computer. >>

I sent a fax to comp 2 years in a row and got the same info. I told them what
I had and what I planned to do and then took their recomendation and run them
through a couple of computer programs. The Cam is Comps 20-602-8 grind is
CRS262HR-12. It is .480/.512 lift, 206/210 duration @ .050. It appeared to be
the best for my setup to keep from losing a lot of low end. I have not been
able to test it as Comps spring, retainers and keepers do not work and had to
order MP ones some of which are on backorder :-( Just waiting on parts to put
it back together.

There should be no problem with the computer and the MP cam works fine with
the computers from what I've heard.

Bill